You have the opportunity to earn more than 3 CEUs when you take a SORLA book study class.
To earn the additional CEUs, you will need to read the book AND complete an assignment BEFORE coming to SORLA.
127. The Deepest Well: Healing the Long Term Effects of Childhood Adversity, by Nadine Burke Harris
- Facilitator: Char Myklebust
- Tuesday, June 17, 12:30-3:30
230. The Smartest Kids in the World And How They Got There, by Amanda Ripley
- Facilitator: Jodi Prchal
- Tuesday, June 18, 12:30-3:30
302. Engaging Students with Poverty in Mind, by Eric Jensen
322. Waking Up White: and Finding Myself in the Story of Race, by Debra Irving
- Facilitator: Dr. Stephanie Clark, PK12
- Tuesday, June 19, 12:30-3:30
401. Understanding Texts & Readers: Responsive Comprehension Instruction with
Leveled Texts, by Jennifer Serravallo